Pages

What I Listen To In Order To Stay Motivated

Monday, February 15, 2016

Behold my no-budget standing desk. It's literally my dresser.


Last week, I posted about how listen to music can help get me in the mood to work when I don't really feel like it, and to help me stay in the zone long enough to get a project done. So I thought I'd make you all a couple of playlists using some of the songs I listen to in order to help you stay motivated too! The pop music one is the "gearing up" playlist, and the classical music one is the "staying in the zone" playlist.

Since pretty much my entire town is shut down due to the snow, I'm planning on spending today working on research for the novel. What about you? How are you looking to spend the day?

Let me know what you think of the playlists in the comments! I hope you find these as useful as I do.♥  

P. S. This totally awesome desktop wallpaper is courtesy of Angela Scheffer of Saffron Avenue and was posted over at Lark & Linen. Go follow both of these ladies because they are awesome!







No comments:

Post a Comment