Pages

Liebster Award!

Saturday, August 29, 2015


WELL.

Imagine my surprise/delight when I logged into Blogger to draft some new posts, only to discover that the lovely Shan and the delightful Emily had nominated me to participate in the Liebster Award! 

Now, I'm certain most of you already know what this is, but in case you don't: your fellow bloggers nominate a new blog, with 200 followers or fewer, that shows your appreciation of said blog!

Of course, there are a few other rules with that, too. To quote Shan:

Here are the rules for the nomination process:
1. Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the lovely person who nominated you.
2. Include the Liebster Award sticker (like the one above) in your post.
3. Nominate ten other new bloggers with less than 200 followers who you think deserve this award.
Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
4. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who nominated you and then make ten questions of your own for your nominees.

While I could spend a decent chunk of eternity talking about myself, that's also kinda pompous, so I'm taking my 5 favorite questions from both lists and giving only 10 answers instead of 20.


 1. If you were only allowed to use one form of social media, which one would you choose?

Twitter! Because I follow so many interesting accounts on there, and am able to stay well-informed about the world.

2. What is your favourite skincare product to recommend to your readers?

Sunscreen, without a doubt. It's the best investment you could ever make for your skin and health.

3. What is your greatest achievement?

Finally reaching a point in my life where I have more good days than bad. :)

4. What is your favourite book to read?

This is one is so hard because there are so many!! But, I think the book that's had the most impact on my life would be Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

5. Top three desert island beauty essentials

  • A hat
  • sunscreen
  • a blanket to protect myself from the sun

6. Cats or dogs?

DOGS FOREVER!!!!

7. What skill would you most like to improve?

My self-discipline. :(

8. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?

Introverted, impulsive, under-caffeinated

9. Pizza or pasta?

PIZZA FOREVER!!!!

10. If you could move anywhere you wanted to in the world, where would it be and why?

Edinburgh, because it's the most amazing city and the climate is perfect.


I know you're supposed to nominate 10 other blogs, but here's the problem: I follow so many awesome people, and because they're all awesome most of them have already been nominated! While I bet you can nominate a person more than once, I don't really want to hassle other people if they've already done it, you know? So instead of 10, I'm picking the following 5:


To the best of my knowledge, none of the above named have been nominated yet. If you have been, then I'm sorry to have bothered you!

NOMINEES! These are your questions:

1. Describe your aesthetic in 3 words
2. Why did you choose the blog design that you did?
3. If you have an Instagram, which of your pictures is your favorite? If you don't have one, which picture that you took is your favorite?
4. How do you spend a rainy day?
5. Which YouTube video is your favorite, and why?
6. Which book have you read in 2015 that really impressed you?
7. Which movie that you saw in 2015 that you loved?
8. What are you looking forward to that's a year from now?
9. What's one thing you've learned about yourself in the past 5 years?
10. What do you love about blogging?

I hope this was entertaining for you guys, and nominees: I can't wait to see your responses! I'm sure they're gonna rock. 


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! I was genuinely really touched. It took a while but I finally finished my post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, thank you for telling me! My life has been CRAZY this week so I'm sorry I just got to see this, but I'm going to read your post now! :)

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed reading the post, I am glad that I nominated you - I would definitely have to agree, PIZZA FOREVER!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's only fair, since I enjoyed reading your post!

      Delete