Pages

Skincare Saturday: Tarteguard Sunscreen

Saturday, July 25, 2015



Trying a new look with my images! Well, not entirely new. But I figured I'd branch out with the design of my photos a bit so we don't all snore ourselves to death. What do you think? Let me know in the comments!

I picked up the Tarteguard sunscreen a while back when Sephora was offering it for 100 points. I've been using it on and off since then, so I figured it was high time I write a review!

The problem is, I wasn't particularly impressed by it? Like, I'm glad I got it as a point perk and didn't spend money on a full-sized one because then I'd be pretty disappointed. It smells like coconut- good news for those of you that like it, but bad news for me, who doesn't.



The bottle itself is pretty nice- it has an interesting, almost rubbery feeling to it? And the great thing about the sample size is that I could cart it around in my purse without it taking up too much space. The full-sized one is flipping huge and I couldn't imaging carting it around with me all day. 

It supposedly has a bunch of things in it- antioxidants, and such- that help with the skin but I didn't notice too much of a difference in mine. It also left a bit of a sheen on me, so if that's the kind of thing you care about, take that into consideration.

Overall, I'm going to use this up but I don't think I'll buy it in the full size.


~

Almost done with the novel revision and it feels like I've been gestating this one for such an incredibly long time... also am spending this weekend working on my Secret Interior Design Project which will probably be many months in the making but still, I can't wait to show you guys when it's done! It's gonna be amazing, I swear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment