Pages

Sunday Sephora Haul!

Sunday, June 14, 2015





Hello all!

So I thought I'd do a tiiiiiiny haul post, because I went to Sephora today and wanted to share what I got! Most of it is samples because I'm a cheap bish.




So I've used this previously and I quite liked it! I got the smaller version of this that they had for sale down by the counter. I like being able to spray on my sunscreen whenever I'm going to meet up with friends and I'm wearing something like shorts and a shirt. Not as time consuming as slathering on cream. I'm also contemplating taking this with me to work so when I reapply my sunscreen later in the day I can just spray this all over my face and be done with it.


I also got the Josie Maran Light Argan Oil which is my favorite moisturizer in the world, because it absorbs fairly quickly and doesn't sit on your face forever, which was my experience with jojoba oil and regular argan oil. I like to add tea tree oil to this to help with my acne issues. 

The Tarte sunscreen is one I've been wanting to try, so when I saw that this was available for 100 points I went YESSS and immediately asked for it. I have an absurd amount of points saved up, and whenever the stars align and this happens I remember why I save them.



The Lancome sample is 100 points offering which I can't wait to try. I shamelessly asked if I could get more than one thing and they let me. The two samples are ones for foundation: Nars Sheer Glow in Siberia and Urban Decay Naked foundation in 0.5. For the most part I don't like to wear foundation and prefer to just cover up blemishes with concealer, but sometimes you need to bust out the big guns and I'm always on the hunt for a foundation that works. The L'Oreal True Match in Porcelain is actually a perfect shade BUT it tends to flake around my nose no matter what primer I wear.

~

Got to spend my weekend hanging with friends and seeing Jurassic World, which I was anticipating to be fairly stupid, and it was! But entertainingly so. Also hoping to get a major spot of revision done on the manuscript and maybe even some drafting on the other project. Then a nice sheet mask and curling up with some research for the other project before bed.

Off to go get ready for dance class...

4 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog, I love your layout and style of writing :)
    Haha I always ask for a ton of samples when I go to Sephora, so don't feel bad!

    Just a heads up, that Lancome serum must contain a retinol-type product because it made my skin flake up like mad! But if you're looking to exfoliate, it'll work wonders.

    I'd love it if you'd take a peek at my blog when you have time and let me know what you think:
    lovekrista.com | bloglovin’

    Let's keep in touch! xx
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment! I wish I could take credit for the layout but the shop Shiny Magic did it; she's very good.

      Thanks for the heads up! I'll be sure to keep this in mind when putting it in my routine.

      I actually just looked at your blog and I'm excited to follow because I love reading blogs from estheticians! You guys know so much.

      Let's definitely keep in touch <3

      Delete
  2. Amazing post dear!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete