Pages

Fashion Friday: Captain America Outfit for Avengers 2!

Friday, May 1, 2015

Avengers: Age Of Ultron Outfit!

Avengers: Age Of Ultron Outfit! by felicitykevans featuring denim capris


So like everyone else in the universe I'm losing my damn mind waiting for Avengers 2! I remember walking out of Avengers 1 and bemoaning the fact that it was going to be 3 whole years before I could see the sequel. And now it's today!!!

This is what I'm wearing to go see it with friends...I love the shirt as a more casual thing but I kind of wish I was wearing one that would go with the jeans better. The shoes aren't exactly what I'm planning on wearing but the actual pair I've had for over 10 years and no longer exist online, so these were the closest.

By far the thing that means to me the most is the necklace. My best friend got it for me for last Galentine's day and it's probably my very favorite thing? Mine is the red one that says "of the line" on the back. She has the blue one which says "til the end" UGH MY HEART SHE IS TOO PERFECT.

I'm toying with the idea of doing a Sunday Night Cinema on Avengers 2 but haven't decided yet. We'll see how it goes!


Links to buy the items in the set above:

No comments:

Post a Comment